Thursday 22 October 2009

Refining with editable poly

First of all I selected the face and changed it into editable poly, chose vertices and made sure they each one was attach together. After welding soft of the lose vertices I then looked for any triangles and turned them into quads by using the cut tool. If I coulded removing the triagle that why I removed a few polygons and drew them back in.
Next I needed to create nostrials, I did this by extruding the edges along the holes that were already there and pulled them back in on them selves.


Next was the lips, these were made using the same method as my nostrials, I extruded the edges a few times and shaped them back into my mouth to make them look like lips.



The next part of my model was to create the eye lids, these were also created the same as both the lips and nostrials


Now I have eye lids I need to create some eye balls, first I need a bitmap of a blue eye

I made a sphere and wraped this bitmap around it the same way I did for my planes by using the UVW Map modifier and then using the gizmo tool to center it correctly.



Here is my model so far with a mesh smooth modifier




No comments:

Post a Comment